DUCTLESS HEAT PUMP AND MINI SPLIT ROOM AC
On Time Service…Trusted Technicians…Upfront Pricing
The ductless heat pump is a new option for home heating that offers
- Efficient operation at outside temperatures of 17°F and below without electric backup
- Quiet operation - both indoors and outdoors heating system
- Heating AND COOLING! Yes, it will cool your room as well!
- Simplified installation costing you less
- The same electricity (amps) use as a coffee pot
- Experience ultimate comfort in the rooms you use most.
- Save energy with sophisticated but simple zone control.
- Enjoy your home; our smart systems adapt to your needs.
Mitsubishi Electric is the number one brand of ductless heat pump and mini-split systems and Hunt's Services is proud to represent this brand for ductless heat pumps. Copper tubing is installed in the walls or in the ceiling from an outside unit to a wall-mounted unit. The outside unit consists of a compressor or motor unit for the system. The system works by sending refrigerant from the outside unit to the unit in your home. These units lose less cool air than a conventional system and are more energy efficient meaning you will see lower utility bills!
The use of a mini-split system is a great zone-control air conditioning option for your home. When you have a mini-split system installed, multiple rooms can have their own wall-mounted unit. This provides you with options for setting different temperatures for these rooms because adjusting the temperature for each unit is more efficient than setting the thermostat on a central air system.
If you are in the market for a new air conditioner or heat pump, call Hunt's Services today to discuss your options. We will come out to your home and calculate the size for your home to ensure the proper unit is installed. You do not want to install the wrong size system for your home.
Give us a call today at (253) 242-5355.